You can still make high profits with a candy bar fundraiser. Our Chocolatiers Candy Bars offer profits as high as 60%. There is a small one case minimum and shipping is always FREE. These candy bars are manufactured in a peanut free facility and guaranteed to be peanut free.
What You Should Know
Profit and Cost
|Cases Bought||% Profit||Cost Per Case|
|49 or more||60%||$96.00|
|10 – 24||50%||$120.00|
|1 – 9||45%||$132.00|
Profit and Cost
- In-Hand Products
- Free Shipping
- Start in under a minute
Why High Profit Chocolatiers Candy Bar Fundraising?
Have you noticed that profits on many candy bar fundraisers have been shrinking along with the size of candy bars?
Let us help you make more money selling candy bars with premium $2 Chocolatiers Candy Bars. These are premium 2.25 oz. candy bars. They are sold by the case. Each case contains 4 30 -count carriers of candy bars for a total of 120 bars.
Here are just some of the reasons this high-profit candy fundraising program works so well:
- You will make a MINIMUM of 45% profit on each candy bar you sell. That means you make more money selling fewer candy bars.
- You can order as little as one case at a time.
- Shipping is absolutely FREE.
- The variety pack includes only the best-selling Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Milk Chocolate with Caramel and Milk Chocolate with Crispy Rice bars.
We suggest you purchase one case of candy for every two fundraising participants. Each case comes with 4 30-count carriers of candy bars for a total of 120 fundraising chocolate bars.
Each carrier comes with:
- 6 Dark Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bars
- 8 Milk Chocolate with Almonds Candy Bars
- 10 Milk Chocolate with Caramel Candy Bars
- 6 Milk Chocolate with Crispy Rice Candy Bars
These fundraising candy bars are manufactured by Van Wyk Confections. They have been one of the top producers of high-quality fundraising candy for years.
High-Profit Chocolatiers Fundraising Candy Bars are great for so many reasons:
- High Profits – This is our highest profit candy bar fundraiser. You can make up to 60% profit per candy bar.
- FREE SHIPPING – Unlike many other fundraising companies Easy Fundraising Ideas will pay for ALL shipping costs if you order these fundraising candy bars from us.
- Lowest Minimums – Not only will you make extremely high profits but you can order as little as one case at a time and still make a 45% profit.
How $2 Chocolatiers Candy Bar Fund Raising Works:
- The first step is to determine the amount of candy that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want you might consider that most groups sell either 1 or 2 carriers per person. Each case comes with 4 30-count carriers of candy. That means you should purchase 1 case for every 2 to 4 people selling your fundraiser candy.
- You are ready to place your order. Fundraising candy, though, needs to be paid for when you place your order. We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your candy bars by calling us toll-free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase your candy online in our secure candy store. Click on the icon below to go to our store:
How do you place your order for Fundraising Candy?
You can call us toll free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and for public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others you can also purchase candy in our secure online store by clicking on the Red Button at the top of this page.
What Our Customers Say:
I just wanted to report that the cookie dough fundraiser has been a HUGE success! Everything was perfect and I am so pleased! Your company has impressed me. We may want to do this again late fall. People are already talking about “next time.” 😊 Thank you very much! Kelly Sipes Class of 2020 Hickman, KY
We LOVE the candles!! And I think last year they were here like 2 days after we submitted the order. Crazy fast!
Everything arrived a-ok. Many thanks for another great fundraiser. We will do this again in the Spring. Angela
I loved this fundraiser. It was easy and convenient. They gave me no problems when I needed to change the end date of my fundraiser. The melts smell great. They send you order forms and money collect envelopes. I placed the order on Tuesday and received it on a Friday. I highly recommend this company.
I appreciate all of your assistance, as this was the first fundraiser I was in charge of, you really helped make the experience smooth and I look forward to continuing business with you all! Thanks, Cheniqua Glass
I just wanted to say thanks for getting the items shipped out so quickly. The kids enjoyed this fundraiser. Everything was easy and I especially liked how quick you were to respond when there was a question. I look forward to booking another fundraiser with you next year! Thanks again, Ashleigh Berggren Special Education Teacher
Good Gosh!!! This was the easiest fundraiser EVER!!! Thank you so much! Saved to Serve, Amy
I look forward to doing this fundraiser again next year. It was a big hit and it has been great working wit you. I won't be looking for anything different. Ashley
You guys must be naturally kind. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to many other fundraisers with your organization. Frigga M. Simmons, Director of Development
I wanted to thank you for all your help with the fundraiser. I was very pleased with this fundraiser from start to finish. We paid on Thursday and the candles were here on Friday. Talk about prompt delivery... we will definitely be using your company again. Once again thank you for everything. Jerriann Wortham
There were different fundraisers but the Cookie Dough Fundraiser looked really easy! It’s $10 for a tub. It’s been really nice that it’s easy for the kids to sell and make. We’re doing this again!
The sale went over with a bang and people are asking for more. Thank you, Evelyn Mealy
I would like to thank you for answering all my questions. We love the candles, and I will be doing more fundraising through this company in the Spring. Thank you again, Mrs. Joan Stanolis
I wanted to say how easy and efficient this fundraiser was. We definitely will be using you in the future. Thank you for everything especially in this difficult time, with the Covid -19 and you never missed a beat. Stay safe, Roni
We received everything as promised! Thank you so much for your excellent customer service!
Just wanted to say thank you again for going above and beyond to make sure I had my order in time. I really appreciate it and I look forward to doing business with you again next year. Keris