This is our newest coffee product. Instead of pre selling coffee, you order backpacks filled with 52 $1 packets of assorted flavored coffee. Sellers keep the backpacks as prizes. Each backpack comes with 52 packets of coffee. Each packet makes a full pot of coffee. You can purchase as little as one case of 9 backpacks.
What You Should Know
Profit and Cost
|Cases Bought||% Profit||Cost Per Case|
|10 or more||48%||$245.00|
|5 – 9||41%||$279.00|
|2 – 4||36%||$300.00|
Profit and Cost
- In-Hand Products
- Free Shipping
- Start in under a minute
Why Coffee Fundraising With $1 Coffee Backpacks?
So many people drink coffee that coffee fundraising programs offer extraordinary numbers of potential customers. This coffee fundraiser includes 8 of the most popular coffee flavors.
Here are just some of the reasons this coffee fundraising program works so well:
- The coffee comes in small packets that make a full pot of coffee and retails for only $1 each.
- The fundraising coffee packets come shipped in eco-friendly backpacks that each seller gets to keep as a prize.
- There is only a one case minimum order so every group can hold a coffee fundraiser now.
We suggest you purchase one or two backpacks for each fundraising participant. Each backpack comes with 52 packets of coffee that sell for a dollar each. Each case comes with 9 backpacks.
Each backpack comes with:
- 8 packets of French Vanilla Coffee
- 8 packets of Hazelnut Creme
- 8 packets of French Roast Coffee
- 8 packets of Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee
- 8 packets of Breakfast Blend
- 8 packets of Donut Shop Blend
- 4 packets of Decaf Coffee
This coffee fundraising product is manufactured by Boston’s Best Coffee Roasters. They offer some of the best tasting fundraising coffee anywhere.
Boston’s Best coffee is a great coffee fundraiser for so many reasons:
- High Profits – Coffee fundraising offers profits as high as 50%. Even groups that only purchase a single case of 9 backpacks will make 40% profit
- FREE SHIPPING – Unlike many other fundraising companies Easy Fundraising Ideas will pay for ALL shipping costs if you choose us as your coffee fundraising supplier.
- FREE Backpacks for each Seller – One of the most attractive aspects of this particular coffee fundraiser is the packaging. You get 52 packets of assorted coffees packed in a backpack that each seller keeps as a prize for participating.
- Lowest Minimums – We designed this coffee fundraiser so that any group can take advantage. We did that by reducing the minimum order down to one case of 9 backpacks.
How $1 Coffee Fund Raising Work:
- The first step is to determine the amount of coffee that you would like to purchase. If you are unsure of the amount you want you might consider that most groups sell either 1 or 2 backpacks per person. Each backpack comes with 52 packets of coffee. That means you should purchase 1 case for every 4 to 9 people selling your fundraiser coffee.
- You are ready to place your order. $1 fundraising coffee, though, needs to be paid for when you place your order. We accept major credit cards, checks, money orders and can even give credit terms to public schools issuing valid purchase orders.
- You can order your coffee by calling us toll-free (866) 874-8383 or you can purchase your coffee online in our secure coffee store. Click on the icon below to go to our store:
How do you place your order for Fundraising Coffee?
You can call us toll-free (866) 874-8383 to place your order. That is the preferred method for people that have questions and for public schools wanting to order using a public school purchase order. For others, you can also purchase coffee in our secure online store by clicking on the Red Button at the top of this page.
What Our Customers Say:
Good Gosh!!! This was the easiest fundraiser EVER!!! Thank you so much! Saved to Serve, Amy
I would like to thank you for answering all my questions. We love the candles, and I will be doing more fundraising through this company in the Spring. Thank you again, Mrs. Joan Stanolis
I look forward to doing this fundraiser again next year. It was a big hit and it has been great working wit you. I won't be looking for anything different. Ashley
I wanted to thank you for all your help with the fundraiser. I was very pleased with this fundraiser from start to finish. We paid on Thursday and the candles were here on Friday. Talk about prompt delivery... we will definitely be using your company again. Once again thank you for everything. Jerriann Wortham
You guys must be naturally kind. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to many other fundraisers with your organization. Frigga M. Simmons, Director of Development
There were different fundraisers but the Cookie Dough Fundraiser looked really easy! It’s $10 for a tub. It’s been really nice that it’s easy for the kids to sell and make. We’re doing this again!
I appreciate all of your assistance, as this was the first fundraiser I was in charge of, you really helped make the experience smooth and I look forward to continuing business with you all! Thanks, Cheniqua Glass
I just wanted to say thanks for getting the items shipped out so quickly. The kids enjoyed this fundraiser. Everything was easy and I especially liked how quick you were to respond when there was a question. I look forward to booking another fundraiser with you next year! Thanks again, Ashleigh Berggren Special Education Teacher
I loved this fundraiser. It was easy and convenient. They gave me no problems when I needed to change the end date of my fundraiser. The melts smell great. They send you order forms and money collect envelopes. I placed the order on Tuesday and received it on a Friday. I highly recommend this company.
We LOVE the candles!! And I think last year they were here like 2 days after we submitted the order. Crazy fast!
Just wanted to say thank you again for going above and beyond to make sure I had my order in time. I really appreciate it and I look forward to doing business with you again next year. Keris
I wanted to say how easy and efficient this fundraiser was. We definitely will be using you in the future. Thank you for everything especially in this difficult time, with the Covid -19 and you never missed a beat. Stay safe, Roni
Everything arrived a-ok. Many thanks for another great fundraiser. We will do this again in the Spring. Angela
I just wanted to report that the cookie dough fundraiser has been a HUGE success! Everything was perfect and I am so pleased! Your company has impressed me. We may want to do this again late fall. People are already talking about “next time.” 😊 Thank you very much! Kelly Sipes Class of 2020 Hickman, KY
The sale went over with a bang and people are asking for more. Thank you, Evelyn Mealy
We received everything as promised! Thank you so much for your excellent customer service!